Alex Tatton-Bennett is a Family Law practitioner who specialises in Matrimonial Finance and related enforcement proceedings, claims brought under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996. He also has experience of applications brought under MFPA 1984 (Financial Provision after Foreign Divorce), as well as cases in the Cayman Islands and Jersey.
Alex also acts in all areas of Private Law children work and International Child Abduction cases.
He has appeared with Leading Counsel in Matrimonial Finance, Private Law children, and Child Abduction cases in all levels up to and including the Court of Appeal.
Cases of Interest
Re O (Child Abduction: Habitual Residence)  EWFC 16
K v D  EWHC 3188
C (a child)  EWCA Civ 1144
Appointments & Memberships
- Member of the Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn
- Member of the Family Law Bar Association
- University College London: First Class Hons in English Literature
- BPP: Graduate Diploma in Law
- Inns of Court School of Law: BVC
- Awards – Bedingfield Scholarship, Gray’s Inn