Dominic Brazil specialises in matrimonial finance, cohabitation disputes and private law children work.
Reported Authorities in the area of ancillary relief and trust law include Dorney-Kingdom v Dorney-Kingdom  2 FLR 855, N v N and F Trust  1 FLR 856 and Rossi v Rossi  1 FLR 790.
He is also the co-author of Blackstones’ guide to the Civil Partnerships Act 2004 (Oxford University Press, 2005) and lectures widely on ancillary relief, Civil Partnership law and Trust of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 in which he is also a specialist.
Cases of Interest
- Rossi v Rossi  1 FLR 790
- N v N and F Trust  1 FLR 856
- Rossi v Rossi  3 FLR 271
- Dorney-Kingdom v Dorney-Kingdom  2 FLR 855
- Blackstones Guide to the Civil Partnership Act 2004
Appointments & Memberships
- Family Law Bar Association
- Eton College
- Worcester College, Oxford (BA English)
- CPE-London Guildhall University
- Astbury Scholar, Harmsworth Exhibitioner (Middle Temple)