Graham Crosthwaite specialises in all areas of Family Law including Ancillary Relief and Public Law Children. He also deals with Child Abduction cases in the High Court, proceedings in the Court of Protection and civil proceedings under TOLATA.
Public Law Children: Large amount of work for local authorities including complex cases in the High Court, appeals to the Court of Appeal, as well as representing parents and Children’s Guardians.
Child Abduction: Representing Plaintiffs and Defendants in all areas of Child Abduction work.
Ancillary Relief: Work includes undertaking a particularly large amount of research work in very high profile divorce cases and proceedings involving jurisdictional issues.
General Civil: Includes complex TOLATA proceedings in the Central London County Court and other cases involving co-habitees and unmarried couples.
Cases of Interest:
- Holman v Howes  EWHC 2824 (Ch)
- Moore v Moore  EWCA Civ 1427  1 FLR 1413
- Re M (Fact-Finding Hearing: Burden Of Proof)  EWCA Civ 1261  1 FLR 1177
- Rayden & Jackson on Divorce and Family Matters
- Matrimonial Finance and Taxation (Jackson)
- Encyclopaedia of Financial Provision in Family Matters, Wildblood & Eaton(Sweet & Maxwell)
Appointments & Memberships:
- Member of SE Circuit
- Member of Family Law Bar Association
- Member of the Criminal Bar Association; Sussex Bar Mess
- Daniel Stewarts and Melville College, Edinburgh
- Worcester College, Oxford (MA Jurisprudence)