Louisa completed her pupillage under the supervision of Richard Castle, Victoria Green and Nicholas Anderson. Louisa practises in all areas of family law. Prior to being called to the Bar, Louisa was a Senior Manager at Ernst & Young and Accenture in their business consulting groups, where she advised FTSE100 companies on major strategic and financial issues.
Matrimonial Finance and Divorce: Louisa advises and acts in all aspects of matrimonial finance and related enforcement proceedings, including Schedule 1 and TOLATA claims.
Private Law Children: Louisa represents parents and family members in all areas of private law children work involving issues of contact, residence and parental responsibility. She also has experience in leave to remove applications.
Family Law Act Proceedings and Injunctions: Louisa regularly acts for partners and spouses in FLA applications and injunctive proceedings involving allegations of domestic violence.
Child Abduction: Louisa has experience of High Court Hague Convention, and non-Convention child abduction cases.
Public Children Act Proceedings: Louisa deals with all aspects of care proceedings, and is available to act for Local Authorities, parents and Guardians in cases concerning allegations of sexual abuse, neglect and emotional harm.
- Member of the Honourable Society of Inner Temple
- Member of Family Law Bar Association
- Sidney Sussex College, University of Cambridge, BA (Hons) MA
- Judge Institute of Management Studies, University of Cambridge
- University of Glasgow, MPhil
- City University, Bar Professional Training Course
- City University, Graduate Diploma in Law
Scholarships and Prizes
- Winner of City Law School’s GDL Mooting competition
- Former Treasurer of Inner Temple Mooting Committee
- Inner Temple Exhibitioner for the GDL and BPTC.