We are delighted to invite you to our Private Children Law Conference. The event will be held on Friday 30 November 2018 in the Parliament Chamber, Inner Temple.
Anna McKenna QC will chair the event, and we are delighted Pamela Scriven QC, will open the day with a keynote address. In addition to talks and other presentations from a number of members of chambers.
The day will focus on :-
- relocation issues
- the interplay of public and private law
- abuse in private law
- management of vulnerable victims, witnesses & clients
- cross-examination of abused by abusers
- representation of children and how, when and why
- law and the world of surrogacy
The cost for attendance will be £120.00 inclusive of VAT per person and includes a buffet lunch.
Please note the conference is now at full capacity. If you would like to be added to the reserved list, please email: email@example.com