Jenny practises in all areas of family law.
Matrimonial finance and divorce: Jenny practises in all areas of matrimonial finance and related enforcement proceedings, including claims under TOLATA 1996 and Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989. Prior to joining 1 King’s Bench Walk Jenny spent 3 years as an analyst at a major European hedge fund.
Private Law Children: Jenny advises and acts in all areas of private law children work including disputes relating to residence, contact, parental responsibility and relocation. She has experience of cases involving allegations of domestic violence and child abuse.
Public Law Children: Jenny regularly acts for local authorities, parents, children and other family members in care and adoption proceedings.
FLA Proceedings: Jenny has experience in contested applications for injunctions and occupation orders and related enforcement proceedings.
Appointments and Memberships
- Member of the Hon. Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Member of the Family Law Bar Association
Qualifications and Awards
- Peterhouse, University of Cambridge: BA (Hons) History and Philosophy of Science (First Class)
- BPP Law School: Graduate Diploma in Law (Distinction); Bar Vocational Course (Outstanding)
- University of Cambridge: Jacob Bronowski Prize (highest mark in finals), Frances Willmoth Prize (highest mark in dissertation).
- Lincoln’s Inn: Cholmeley Studentship, Buchanan Prize, Hardwicke Scholarship.