Financial Remedies: Advising and acting in all areas of matrimonial finance. Experience in dealing with complex cases involving high net worth and high profile individuals.
Other Financial Relief: Advising and acting in relation to claims brought under Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989.
Private Law Children: Advising and acting in all areas of private law proceedings. Experience in dealing with complex cases involving internal and external relocation and intractable contact disputes.
Katherine is also a qualified Mediator.
What the directories say:
Ranked in the directories as a leading individual for both Finance & Divorce and Private Law Children:
“Consistently praised by her colleagues for being “user-friendly,” she is able to maintain an enviable working relationship with both clients and instructing solicitors. She handles both matrimonial finance and private children work…Katherine is equally skilled at dealing with cases involving complex Children Act issues and matrimonial finance. She is one of the most diligent practitioners and is always fully prepared. Her paperwork is immaculate and she works so fast. Her manner and clear abilities inspire immediate confidence in her clients and her advocacy is also impressive.”
Chambers and Partners 2016
In Private Law Children “She has a sympathetic manner, but never loses focus” and in Finance & Divorce “One of the best younger senior juniors; she has great client skills and is good with paperwork”
Legal 500 2015
Cases of Interest:
- Rubin v Rubin  EWHC 611 (Fam)
- MAP v MFP  EWHC 627 (Fam)
Appointments and Memberships:
- Member of the Family Law Bar Association
- Member of Resolution
- Member of the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Member of the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
Lectures & Articles:
Katherine regularly gives lectures and seminars on legal topics and she also writes articles and other materials for legal journals.
Qualifications and awards:
- Greyfriars Hall,Oxford University – BA (Hons) Jurisprudence
- Inns of Court School of Law – Bar Vocational Course
- Hardwicke Entrance Award (Lincoln’s Inn)
- Lord Denning Scholarship (Lincoln’s Inn)
- Eastham Scholarship (Lincoln’s Inn)