George specialises in matrimonial finance and co-habitation disputes. He is also instructed in private law children proceedings, international child abduction and he accepts single joint instructions to prepare written advice to both parties as a form of Alternative Dispute Resolution (on a without prejudice basis).
George advises and acts in all aspects of matrimonial finance and related enforcement, as well as TOLATA 1996 and cases pursuant to Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989. George was recently junior counsel (led by James Turner QC) in the Supreme Court case of Gohil v Gohil  Fam.89 (CA);  A.C. 849 (UKSC).
George regularly advises and acts in all types of private law children case, including:
- Child arrangements, including residence and contact
- Internal and external relocation
- Change of school
- Change of name
- Fact-finding hearings
George regularly advised and acts in all aspects of international and internal child abduction, including:
- applications for summary return pursuant to the 1980 Hague Convention
- applications pursuant to the inherent jurisdiction of the High Court
- location orders
- injunctive relief
George is available to conduct private FDRs.
Awards and Scholarships
- Queen Mother’s Scholarship (Middle Temple, GDL year)
- Benefactors Scholarship (Middle Temple, BVC year)
- Access to Justice Foundation Student Prize
- Inter-Law Schools Advocacy Competition
- Sevenoaks School (Pipemakers’ Scholar)
- University College London (B.Sc Psychology)
- City University (GDL)
- BPP Law School (Bar Vocational Course)
Family Law Bar Association