Leonie specialises in all areas of family law. She is currently supervised by Kelan McHugh.
Prior to starting pupillage, Leonie was a Research Assistant at the Law Commission, working on the ‘Building Families Through Surrogacy’ and ‘Making a Will’ projects.
Leonie is a qualified solicitor, having completed her training contract at a leading family law firm where she gained experience in high net worth matrimonial finance and private law children.
She volunteered on a regular basis in a legal advice centre, advising on all areas of law and managing her own cases.
Awards and Scholarships
- Honorary Scholarship, for outstanding performance in final year (Clare College, University of Cambridge)
- College Prize (Clare College, University of Cambridge)
- Highest Mark in Civil Procedure Part II (University of Cambridge)
- University of Oxford, BCL, Distinction
- BPP Law School, Bar Transfer Test
- Kaplan Law School, Legal Practice Course, Distinction
- University of Cambridge, BA Law, First Class
- Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- Family Law Bar Association