Our annual Child Abduction Conference, took place on Friday 31 January 2020.
Richard Harrison KC chaired the event which involved a full day of talks from our specialist abduction practitioners on different aspects of the subject.
We were delighted that The Honourable Mr Justice Williams gave the keynote address and Vicky Mayes from Reunite joined the panel of speakers to talk about the work of Reunite over the past 12 months and the progress of the mediation scheme.
Please see below the talks given:
- Grave Risk & Mental Health – By James Turner QC
- Wrongful Removals and Retentions – By Nicholas Anderson
- The voice of the child – By Andrea Watts
- The Inherent Jurisdiction – By Katy Chokowry
- Habitual Residence – By Samantha Ridley
The seminar was accredited for 6 CPD Hr(s)