Zoe joined chambers as a Pupil on Monday 4 October 2021. Zoe will be supervised by Nicholas Anderson.
Prior to joining chambers, Zoe was a paralegal at Ketley Miller Joels solicitors, a boutique London law firm specialising in complicated high net worth divorce and covering all aspects of family law.
She has also previously worked as a tutor and lecturer at Kings College London and the School of Oriental and African Studies, delivering seminars and lectures to undergraduate students on family law, property law, and tort theory.
Awards and Scholarships
- BPTC Prize for Family Law and Practice (University of Law)
- Advocacy Scholarship (University of Law)
- Steen Scholarship (The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn)
- Barton Scholarship (Merton College, University of Oxford)
- Allen and Overy Prize for most promising second year law student (Merton College, University of Oxford)
- University of Law, Bar Professional Training Course, Outstanding
- University of Oxford, BCL
- University of Oxford, BA Jurisprudence (Law), First Class
- The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn