Emma is currently undertaking the practising part of her pupillage and accepts instructions in all areas of family law. She is currently under the supervision of Jennifer Perrins. During her first six months of pupillage, Emma was supervised by Richard Castle and Stephen Jarmain. Emma has accepted a tenancy in chambers to commence in October 2019.
Prior to joining chambers, Emma was a paralegal at a top London family law firm. She managed a busy caseload and gained experience in multiple areas of family law including matrimonial finance, private law children and international child abduction proceedings.
Awards and Scholarships
- Middle Temple – Harmsworth Scholarship (2016)
- Middle Temple – Blackstone Entrance Exhibition (2016)
- Durham University – Lady Hale Prize in Law and Gender (2016)
- BPP Law School – Advocacy Scholarship (2016)
- BPP Law School – Excellence Award (2016)
- Durham University (2013 – 2016) LLB Law, First Class Honours
- BPP Law School (2016 – 2017) Bar Professional Training Course
- Family Law Bar Association
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple